justgiving - sponsor me now!

Thursday 2 February 2012

100 miles done & in the paper!

Wow, what a day this has turned out to be! I found out last night that my piece for the local paper would be featured on the front page, so needless to say I felt like a bit of a geek this morning buying it in Tesco with my face splattered on the cover! The checkout lady said she'd recognised me when she saw the paper this morning!

You can view the article online here: http://www.southportvisiter.co.uk/southport-news/southport-southport-news/2012/02/02/southport-mum-and-22-month-old-daughter-walk-1-000-miles-for-children-s-charity-tommy-101022-30245995/

The photos from the article are below!



















I've also just walked my 100th mile - can't believe how quickly it seems to have gone so far! Although my legs were definitely aching this morning!

£620 has been raised so far which is just brilliant, please keep giving, the next big target is £1000 which will be amazing to hit! You can donate at www.justgiving.co.uk/1000milesmummy or by texting MAMA50 followed by £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070 - texts are free so it'll only cost you the amount you donate!

Thank you so much! x

No comments:

Post a Comment