justgiving - sponsor me now!

Sunday 5 February 2012

110 miles!

Sorry for the late blog, I've been studying all evening and decided to treat myself with a bit of TOWIE before settling down to write this. Today's walk was pretty uneventful, although it was the first time this year that I've not had to wear a coat for the whole walk! It was pretty mild this afternoon despite there being snow in most of the country. Southport seems to have avoided it so far, hoping it stays that way! 110 miles now completed and I'm really hoping to get some more donations in so we can hit £700! Please keep donating, it really does make a difference x

www.justgiving.co.uk/1000milesmummy

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. What a fab idea and all for a good cause! Well done you, it must keep really fit too! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! the fitness is cancelled out by the munching of Haribo when I get home! x

    ReplyDelete